Tastefully decorated and with great attention to detail, our Chef's Delight apartment puts you in a privileged location within walking distance to the best that Condado has to offer.
Building has security 24/7.
Less than 15 minutes from airport, you can be in the ocean less than 45 minutes after your plane lands.
We have 1 dedicated parking space available.
The building has direct access to the beach, which is 25 yards from the lobby door. There is a full-sized heated pool and a children's pool. It is also a short walking distance restaurants, offering anything from local foods to pizzas to sushi and steak houses. Supermarkets (also open 24/7) are also close by.
if your visit is for medical tourism, the property is a short walk away from the Presbyterian Hospital and Medical Center.
Although you can find everything within walking distance, there are bus stops on Ashford Avenue very close to the building which has buses that go all the way to Old San Juan, so a car-less vacation is definitely feasible.
Guest agrees to rent the property described in this listing from Homeowner, for the dates indicated, according to the following terms and conditions. Once booking is confirmed Homeowner will send Guest a printable version that includes the address and full details.
Property. The property is fully furnished and includes all needed kitchen utensils and equipment, dishes, linens and towels. It also includes beach towels and beach chairs.
Minimum age: Guest must be 25 years old or older, unless Homeowner grants a waiver in writing.
Identification: Guest agrees to provide his/her age and a copy of a government-issued identification containing a photo and address as proof of identity. This ID must be provided within 36 hours of booking the property, or 6 hours prior to Check-In, whichever occurs sooner.
Additional persons: The normal maximum number of persons allowed to stay in this property is 6 persons. Additional persons may only stay with written authorization of Homeowner, and there will be a charge of $15 per night per person.
Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by all terms contained in this Agreement, as well as House Rules posted in the property, at all times while at the property, and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by these terms at all times.
Access for Homeowner: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
Smoking & Pets: This is a NO-SMOKING property; smoking is not allowed. Also, pets are not allowed in the property under any circumstances. Firearms or illegal drugs are not allowed under any circumstances.
Keys & remote control: Two sets of keys will be delivered to Guest upon arrival plus 1 remote control unit (if applicable).
Consumables: Homeowner shall stock the property with enough consumables (toilet paper, Bounty, detergent, soap etc.) to last for the first few days of Guest’s stay. After that Guests shall provide these items.
Payment Due Dates: First Payment – at time of booking. This covers the cleaning fee and 50% of rental amount.
Second Payment – 60 days prior to Check-In date. Covers 7% Tourism Tax, refundable deposit and any fees for extra services requested by Guest.
Third Payment – 30 days prior to Check-In date. Remaining 50% of rental amount.
If booking is made less than 30 days prior Check-In date all 3 payments shall be due at time of booking. If booking is made 30-60 days prior to Check-In date first and second payments shall be due at time of booking.
Reservation is only confirmed once First Payment has been made, and may be cancelled by Homeowner at any time up to then. Failure of Guest to make Second or Third Payments within 2 days of the due date shall be construed as a cancellation of the reservation by Guest at that time.
Cancellation Policy: If Guest cancels reservation more than 60 days prior to Check-In Date all monies paid will be refunded.
If Guest cancels reservation more than 30 days and less than 60 days before Check-In Date Guest shall forfeit the First Payment shown in Payment Schedule plus the 7% tax, other monies paid will be refunded.
If Guest cancels reservation less than 30 days before Check-In date only deposit will be refunded, if it has been paid.
Homeowner is not responsible for service failures of utilities (electric power, water or TV/internet). Homeowner is also not responsible for weather-related issues, unless the property is unusable due to a weather event.
Insurance: Homeowner encourages Guest to purchase travel insurance to cover these issues .
Homeowner may cancel this Agreement at any time during Guest’s stay if:
1 – Guest repeatedly or flagrantly violates the terms of this Agreement or the House Rules.
2 – Actions of Guest or members of his party require the intervention of police or Security.
Security Deposit: The Refundable Security Deposit is due in the Second Payment and shall be refunded within 10 days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
1 – Damage to the property or its furnishings, beyond normal wear and tear.
2 – Dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning. NOTE: If the premises appear dirty of damaged upon Check-In Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
3 – Pets on premises without prior permission.
4 – Persons in the property who have not been reported to Homeowner.
5 – Lost keys or remote control units.
6 – Any other excess cost incurred by Homeowner as a result of Guest’s use of property.
Both parties agree to the terms of this Agreement. Guest acknowledges this by making First Payment.
Special attention is drawn to the clauses on cancellations, insurance and refunds.
First payment, at time of booking: 50% of cleaning fee and total rental.
Second payment, 60 days before arrival: 7% Tourism tax and refundable deposit, plus any fees for extra services requested by Guest.
Third payment, 30 days prior to arrival: Remaining 50% of cleaning fee and total rental.
For bookings made less than 30 days prior to arrival, all 3 payments shall be due at time of booking.
For bookings made 30-60 days prior to arrival first and second payments shall be due at time of booking.
Reservation is only confirmed once first payment has been made, and may be cancelled at any moment up to then. Failure of Guest to make second or third payment within 2 days of the due date shall be considered as a cancellation of the reservation by the Guest at that time.
The guest will be refunded 100% of the total cost if the cancellation happens at least 60 days before the checkin
The guest will be refunded 50% of the total cost if the cancellation happens at least 30 days before the checkin
- Minimum age for Main Renter is 25 years, unless waiver is granted.
- Upon confirmation of the booking additional information will be required from the Main Renter, such as a photo ID and contact information, the names of guests and their ages, as well as flight information, in order to coordinate the arrival and stay of the guests. Complete Rental Agreement will be sent upon confirmation of booking.
- Guests are expected to behave well, taking neighbors into consideration, and they are also expected to take great care of the property.
1. As you come out of the airport bear right onto Route 26. Or if you are coming from further away, as you drive west on Route 26 you pass the main airport entrance/exit to your right.
2. Get on (or stay on) the main highway, leaving the Embassy Suites Hotel on your right.
3. Continue on Route 26 for about 3 miles. You will pass a sign that says “Punta las Marias Exit 5”. You are on the right track.
4. You want to get off on Exit 2B.
5. First you will see an overhead sign that says “C. San Jorge C. Del Parque” with no exit number, and just beyond it a pedestrian bridge. Stay in the right lane and get on the marginal.
6. Just past the pedestrian bridge is a small sign on the left, on the concrete divider, that says “2B”.
7. At the third light you will turn right. Just before that, in the bushes to the right, is a sign that says “Condado Este Calle Loiza >>>”. You may not see it, but if you do you are in the right place.
8. Also at this light there is a sign on the left that says “Centro Bellas Artes”.
9. Turn right, this is Avenida de Diego.
10. The avenue slopes down as you pass the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel on your right.
11. At the light continue straight, to the next light at Ashford Avenue. This is a T, you must turn, and St. Mary’s Plaza is straight ahead.
12. Turn left, and at the 2nd entrance on the right there is a gate, and a guard house with a blue tile roof.
13. Enter here, drive through the parking lot to the building and turn left. The name “Condado del Mar” is right above you on the roof.
14. Go to the security desk and identify yourself. The desk will have been alerted to your arrival and will give you access to the lobby.
15. The elevators are to the right around the corner, go to the 3rd floor.
16. 316 is down the hall to the left.
17. On the door frame, on the left, there is a lock box. Lower the cover and enter the 4-digit code that you have been given. There is a little lever to the left of the tumblers; press it down and the lock box opens, and the emergency set of keys with a green tag is inside.
18. Use these keys to open the apartment. Inside it you will find 2 sets of keys on the table, one with a blue tag and one with a red tag, and also a remote control unit for the parking gate. Please return the lock box key set (green tag) to the lock box, this is the emergency set. Scramble the code.
19. To park your car drive straight ahead after the security desk, then turn left, and right again. #170 is the 8th parking space on the left, against the far wall.